четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

compensation employee fed




I just ate an english muffin.� I�could barely get it down. Itapos;s the only thing I�have eaten today.� I donapos;t know where this nausea is coming from.

This feels like some weird game of Survivor but with journals.� But Iapos;m not getting paid.

I�wonder....when I�had my psychotic episode 5 years ago and landed in the hospital bed, part of it was a voice that said "open the door" and it said that right as I was walking into my basement.� The door had been locked, but It opened for some reason. I donapos;t know if that was a hallucination or not, but the door did open.

I donapos;t know WHAT is doing this or why.� I�was just trying (and still am trying) to stop it.� What kind of cruelty could do this to a single woman sitting in her living room alone, over and over again.� And trying to play it is a "finding me a husband/marriage" game or making me try to compete in keeping up my home on a manapos;s level of competence....this is an evil beyond belief.� A manapos;s evil absolutely beyond comprehension.� This "man" thinks like a machine.� Yet, I�keep talking and talking and talking.

Sorry, but after doing a little more thinking, Iapos;m not feeling like Iapos;m in a very good mood right now.

Iapos;ll�laugh later.....maybe.

Okay, just one laugh.� Has anyone ever heard the Cabot Cheddar commercial about Omega 3 acids.�� The little kid with all the answers that explains it all to his father.� And then ends it with..."Awww...Just here to help".

Best commercial EVA

That is what the young thinking minds of the next generation will be reciting.
compensation employee fed, compensation employee exempt flsa overtime, compensation employee employment intellext terms, compensation employee.



Комментариев нет: