воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cbs channel 9 dc




To Whom It May Concern,

This is my first entry. Thanks to a really good friend of mine, Brent, I have found this website. Brilliant

Today has been interesting. I woke up at 1 pm, and went straight to the shred fest. It was fun, some of the bands didnapos;t appeal to me, but most of them were good.� I�got to see Dreamscar finally I find it pathetic how the girls drool all over themselves just because Ryan Revere is attractive. It ridiculous.
��� And then Kreep comes on, later in the night. They were phenomenal I was so happy, and i even got to shake the singers hand this time. They are really nice guys.
My neck hurts, too much head banging.

Brent has let me in some of his inner thoughts. I really wish his lotus would open up to him, and stop with the silence, and the hurt.
He is a nice guy, even a genius, the way his mind works. I�really look up to him, although we donapos;t share the same beliefs, nonetheless morals. Donapos;t get me wrong, I do have morals, but his are too, I donapos;t know, Extreme? I donapos;t mean to sound at all harsh, I love the guy, but it bothers me that i donapos;t get a hug from him. But he respects me more than most of my friends.
��� I wish everything would work out perfect for him, he deserves all the happiness in the world.

James is asleep. I miss him. Even though heapos;s less than 5 feet away from me.

I want a cigarette now. And iapos;m tired.
��� Smoke then bed to nuzzle into Jameses Shoulder.

--Nykkii
cbs channel 9 dc, cbs channel 9, cbs channel 8 san diego, cbs channel 8 news.



Комментариев нет: