среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

be by my side




Itapos;s gorgeous outside. The air embraces me in warmth while I watch the leaves frolic in the air as they reach for the ground below. The colors are vibrant. The sun peeks from beyond the trees. I want to be part of it all; I long to run through the leaves, giggling, and holding hands. I want to feel the spirit of connection and take pictures as the sun wraps itapos;s halo of light around my soul...

What a beautiful birthday that would be...

To feel alive mentally and physically. To be captivated and touched by the purity of the delightful beams which encompass me with energy, breathing fresh air into my stillness.

What better way to celebrate that I was brought into existence?

But thatapos;s not where I am.

Thatapos;s not what Iapos;m doing.

And I feel so lost to be trapped....

Iapos;m alone, alone, alone, alone, alone.....

And a magnet for misery.

Itapos;s "just a birthday", oh sure, and people offer me their formalities, with a customary "happy birthday", but it feels so insincere.

And the bitterness of those who impose upon me...what does it mean when they let their negativity trample over any optimism?

Shouldnapos;t today be sacred for me?

A celebration of life?

.....

So much resentment and anger....and.... Just.... Ugh.....

I want to crawl into the walls, bury myself beneath blankets, and never come out.
be by my side, be by my side lyrics, be by reba mcentire, be called.



Комментариев нет: